Tuesday 1 February 2011

Videos and Images taken for Brief

My answer to the brief that was set by Fairtrade, is to create a video that is based around a community, and with Burgess Hill (which is my home town) being a Fairtrade town, I wanted to base it on that. I chose this idea because I feel that it shows what people can do as a community, instead of individually.

I would like to interview different people, children as well. The only way I can film and include is by getting the school's permission and the parents permission. And I have got all of the permission slips for the interviews, and I am still waiting for the slips from the Choir. I have been thinking about, what would happen if there were children that did not have permission, I would make sure that they attend their choir session, however I would also make sure that they were not included in the film.

I have currently done most of my videos, which are:
  • Robert Eggleston's interview (The Chairman of the FairTrade Association of Burgess Hill)
  • The four children's interviews (The four children, from Birchwood Grove Primary School, involved with creating the Burgess Hill Community Anthem.)
  • Julie Hall's interview (Is a performer who will be performing in the Burgess Hill FairTrade Festival).

I have also started on photographing the images that I would need to create my stop-motion animation.

I am currently waiting for an oppotunity to film the Birchwood Grove Choir singing the Anthem, I think that I may only use the music in the background, and then use the choir singing the chorus at the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment