Tuesday 1 February 2011

Progress of Brief

I have currently started creating my animations, from my sketches and storyboards that I have created, the first one I have created is a chocolate stop motion animation, which will co-inside with what Robert Eggleston has said, when he was explaining how fairtrade works.

I created my stop motion animation by firsting having to make sure that the camera was on a tri-pod so that the framing hardly moved. I then made sure that my positioning of my objects were in the frame, and that you could see the products.

For example in this test shot you cannot see the chocolate that well, therefore I decided to use a white sheet or something to make the chocolate stand out from the carpet.











For example in this photograph here, I have put a white sheet below the chocolate and therefore the chocolate stands out.



After showing my video to my tutors my video and the progress, they had said that I should include more stop motion animation. Therefore I had decided to go through my video to pick out the parts that I can animate.

I then used the idea of when Robert was explaining about the different events that will be at the Burgess Hill FairTrade Festival, I thought I could make 3 short animations to go with what he was saying.

Therefore I chose, 'an acoustic evening',













Classic,













And Rock.











I then thought about doing another small animation showing the different types of people who can get involved with Fairtrade, which again goes with what Robert says again.









Also there was a part that was said about how buying fairtrade items won't cost people 'more than a few extra pennies'.


Therefore I chose to do another even smaller animation just showing about 3 or 4 pennies disappearing from this group of pennies.







Also within my video Robert mentions about the different shops that sell FairTrade products as well as Fairly Traded product, and therefore I went around to each shop, asked their permission if I could take a photo of their products and their signs so I may put them into my video. And here are the shops.































I then added the products that had been mentioned. For example: Oranges, Sugar, Coffee, Chocolate and Bananas

No comments:

Post a Comment