Sunday 17 October 2010

My Varese Animation


Here is my third finished animation, which I have again rendered into a Quick Time movie.
I feel that the colour scheme of this idea work because the music is from the 1920's and therefore the films would be in black and white, so I wanted to emulate that. Moreover, I wanted to make one of animations different from the others and I felt that I have achieved that.
The movements of this animation are flowy and simple because the music is fairly simple and flowy, however, there are places where the music is a bit choppy and thereofre I have used choppy movements.
I feel that this animation works well with the theme of the music that I have chosen.

The principles that I have used are:
  • Speed of Change
  • Timing
  • Arcs
  • Motion Blur
  • Squash and Stretch
  • Motivation/Anticipation
  • Follow Through
  • Overlapping Actions
  • Staging/Exaggeration

No comments:

Post a Comment