Friday 20 November 2009

My final Design

Here is my final 3D version of my box, this version I have developed throughout the whole of my project.
I have made the 3D version by using Illustrator, I first make all of my sides as a symbol, I then create new document, then I make a box using the rectangle tool, making sure it is the same size as my front of the box, and then make the fill colour the same as the background of the front of my box, also make sure that the stroke has been turned off.
Then I select it and go to Effect/3D/Extrude and Bevel, I then make the depth of my box the same size as the width of one of the sides of my box.
Then I go to Map Art, making sure that the Preview has been selected, I then go to each side and select the correct part for the correct section, I then press OK and the box is then covered with each of the sides that I had previously created.

No comments:

Post a Comment