Thursday 19 November 2009

Changes I have Made

At first I had finished my box on Tuesday 17th November, and I had people say what they thought about it. Also Kate had given her opinion to what is good and what thing might need changing before handing everything in on th 20th November. I took everything on board that both my peers and what Kate had said.

On the front of my box, to start with someone had pointed out that the 'Turner's' logo was the same font as the product name, I then thought about that and I went back to my research and I had found that the company name was always a different font to the product name and therefore I had to change it. Moreover, I had noticed on another package that normally with a token collecting game the tokens are normally on the top of the package, where they are able to be torn off easily, and therefore I moved them.

I then had an empty space at the bottom of the front, and I had to some how fill it. After going through my research again I had found that I had never shown what my product looked like on the box, and therefore I created 1 biscuit and then copied it and manipulated a few of them, I also added some grass to make them tie in with the whole theme of my package.
And here is my finsihed front, with the appropriate changes that I had made to make my box look as professional as possible.
On the back, I had good comments about the maze that I had created, however, I did have some comments about why is the company name not on the back of the box, therefore I used that information to then change the 1 thing that needed changing.
On each of the sides, I had seemed to get good feedback, especially about my nutritional section, however, again people questioned why the company name was not on the sides of the box, and therefore I had to add it to them. Also I had a comment about the name of the character and how the stripes, when scaled down, made the text look too busy and therfore to make the name look less busy I changes the white parts of the text to the same colour as the other parts of the text, making the text all one colour, and I did this on both sides.

With the bottom, I had good feedback and I got told that I didn't need to change anything as it was simple enough and didn't need anything else.

For the top, due to the comment about the front I moved the tokens from the fron to the top and thus making me switch a few thing around. to allow me to fit the tokens in I had to move the best before part to the opposite corner, then this allowed me to fit in the tokens, at which having the tokens there will make it easier for either the children or the parents to tear off.
Each of the changes that I have made to my box I feel has made my box look more professional and all in all I feel that I have produced a good product for this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment