Friday 16 April 2010

Assignment 5 - Interactive Design

In this assignment, the brief is live and I am having to create an interactive flash animation, at which tells a story. The target audience is 5-7 year olds. The client is Treasure Island Toys.


Within this project we are each having to decide which story we are wanting to animate (most of the stories are already written), and after reading all of the stories provided I decided on Berite and The Egg.


The characters that are in this story are:
Bertie

Pecky
Mummy Bird
Baby Bird

Bertie and Pecky were already created by the client, however due to having other characters in my story I then had to create mummy bird and baby bird myself.

The reason why I have put an orange rectangle around baby bird is so that is stands out from the white background, however in the story there is a green background therefore the box will not be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment