Tuesday 6 October 2009

Panorama 3 (Burgess Hill Train Station)

Again to start with I had to open the images one at a time and copy and paste them into a new document. Once I have done that I then sort out the images so that they are in order for when I come to stitch them together and make them into one single flattened image.
Once I had placed all of the photos in the correct order then this is what I would see, a long line of images ready to be stitched together to make the panorama image.





Here I am using different techniques to allow me to stitch the images successfully together.
First I would decrease the opacity to 50% of one of the images and then overlap the images by aligning a part of the images that would be in the middle of the photos.



Next, to blend the images so that there is no indication of the images being overlapped and so that I am able to give the illusion that the panorama is one complete image, I have to use a non destructive way blend them and the way that I had chosen was using layer masks and a soft paint brush.

With this panorama, I thought that I would be quite effective if I was able to put in 2 moving trains, luckily one point when I was taking the photos, I was able to take about 15 photos of 2 trains overlapping each other and then I was able to put them in the image, so that it would hopefully give the panorama a sense of movement.

Also with this one I was able to not have to use the Levels option, this is because I was able to only use the layer masks and the paint brush tool to easily blend the images together.
After repeating myself again, I was able to create my final QTVR for my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment