Friday 9 October 2009

After the 'Crit' Session

After I had my 'Crit' I have found that some of the things that I had to work on and things that worked very effectively.
A couple of things that I had got to sort out is first on the Jack and Jill QTVR there unfortunately was a line at the beginning of my panorama, also where I have tried to stitch the ends together, unfortunately one each was lighter then the other and the only way I could try and sort that out was to blend it in, however I was no able to blend it in fully, and people were able to spot it.
The thing that worked was the horizon line in the background, at which I was able to line up with no problems.
With the Train Station QTVR as I went round people noticed that the car and the building was stretched , which unfortunately I could not avoid as I was mainly trying to match up the where the edge of the bridge was. Moveover, I found that because I had taken some of my photos towards the sun, some of colours and the tones were off, at which I had tried to fix as best as I could, and luckily most places worked, but there were other places that didn't.
The things that got commented on that worked was the trains that I got working very well and people thought that it was very effective.
Lastly with the Band Stand I had mainly good comments on that especially with the railing, where I was able to line them up even though it was hard, but the hard work ended up paying off. Also where I was able to pull of the looking up the town, where it has the Martlets sign, I had quite a lot of trouble with the lighting and the sky being the same, but again with the persistence that I had, I was able to again pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment