Friday 29 April 2011

My business Card

To begin with I was stuck in what I wanted to do for my website design, which meant I couldn't create my business card design until I had something to work with. That was until when I was looking through some of my old work and I had noticed that I had previously created something that I would be using as my logo, and the basis of all of my designs for both the website and business cards.












I began with sticking the logo in the top left hand corner, and using the colours I had previously placed within the logo I decided to extend the ones that are the lighter versions. I chose to use this logo for my website because as a designer I use the colour wheel to decide which colours I want to use and which colours I will use together, therefore I thought it would make sense that I use a colour wheel as part of my logo.



As shown here I extend the colours, but then I made the extended colours fade to white. I chose to do this because I thought having the colours fade out the viewers eye would follow and then see the content.














Here you can't see the fade as well as what you would see on the website, however, I wanted to make the card represent myself, and I feel that I am very colourful, and therefore my business card and website will be colourful. There was only one change that I made and that was the 'M' in the middle of the logo I changed it to a white 'mt' with a black outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment