Tuesday 12 April 2011

Comments and Changes I have made

During my 'Crit' session with Mark, I had different comments about my work that I would have to change to meet what he wanted, for example the stylising of my animation, people said that it was too simple to work with the original artowrk that I had been given originally, therefore to make my animation more effective I would have to stylise my animation better, to have it better suited with the original artwork.

Here are the changes I made:

I changed the hedges from really simple 2-dimentional 'blobs' of green to semi-3-dimentional hedges that I had created using a photo of Glynde place where the festival was taking place. I felt that stylising my animation using a familiar place to the festival would give my animation a bit of depth.

The next change I made was to the hills and the grounds of the festival. Using an artist style I was able to make my hills look more stylised. I also cut out some of the flowers out from the original artwork logo, this is so I can place them all over the grounds and the hills. The flowers are to be used to stylise to animation as well as I will be using them for subliminal messaging.

I then changed the style of the tents, as I had been told that they were to simple for the animation. The way I changed them was to put shadows of them to make them more 3-dimentional.

The last change I had made was to the trees. To begin with I deleted the old tress to start fom scratch I then, using the same artist as before as a basis, I used different tools such as the pen tool, the eliptical tool and the paint brush tool.

After making all of these changes I found that my animation was stylised to how the client wanted it and therefore ended up being a more successful animation then what I had previously had made.

No comments:

Post a Comment