Tuesday 25 May 2010

Ideas for my Main idea.

To see and to give me ideas for what I could do to make my video better and more exciting I decided to have a look at other peoples' work to see how they did it.

This is called Gradyn. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBN-CAhOYQ0 Here is a video that I had been shown, that demostrate what I could do with gardening to make it more exciting.
This video uses many different noises that can be made around the garden to create music with a beat.
To start with the creator first shows each of the different sounds as he/she needs them, however they cut away from the previous sound when a new one is introduced, nevertheless, the sound keeps going even though the video of the sound has stopped. The sounds each are added to create the beat for the music until all of the sounds are added and then the creator adds in a person talking, but uses their voice to make the vocals for the song.

After looking mainly on You Tube for different videos about gardening and to see how other people can do it, I found that there were not hardly any videos in the style at which I will be making my video. Most of the videos are of people explaining how to do things in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment