Tuesday 25 May 2010

Ideas for filming

For this project I wanted to make something that was original, and that could be initially part of everyday life, and make it seem quite exciting.
I therefore came up with a few ideas.

The first was to film in a shopping centre or is a supermarket, maybe when the place is quite busy, and I will follow a woman or man doing their weekly shop, however, to put a twist on the typical shopping trip I will make everything seem fairly animalistic, where the strongest wins, as that is what I see shopping as.
I could have shots where the camera is underneath the trolly watching the person place items in there, and covering the cameras view.
As well as have shots of trollies banging together as there is a rush to the counter or to any specific items (especially is there is a sale on).
I would then have maybe 2 or 3 peope arguing and instead of having the typical shouting from the people I would have animal noises instead, that would be my twist.

Another Idea that I cam up with was, again shopping however, I would have a ninja or something similar just doing the weekly shop and then suddenly break out into a fight scene.

The last idea I came up with was to go around filming all the different aspects of gardening, and then making the end scene like a bomb sight when the gardener has to water the plants, and have gun shot noises and bombs going off.

Out of all of the ideas that I came up with I decided to choose the Gardening one. This is because of many different reasons. Mainly because I could follow My boyfriend around as he is a gardener and runs his own business, also when it came to thinking about what could be possible in the short amount of time that we had, I thought that filming in a shopping centre or supermarket could be more hassel, especially if there were children around, also I would have to get the permission of everyone in the shot, have them sign disclaimers allowing me to use the shots that they were in, I would also have to get the permission of the shop managers to make sure it was ok to film in their shops. And that is mainly why I decided to choose the Gardening idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment