Tuesday 8 June 2010

Production Log

Here I have my production log, which show you how I made my video, what kind of editing I did, how I made the video background for the DVD studio section.
Here I have got a screen grab of what Final Cut Pro looks like as I open it, I first have to import all of the video that I have taken making sure that the video are in the correct format, otherwise it wouldn't work and I would have to use Compressor to put in the correct format.
This is another screen grab of where the videos go when you import them, normally the naming would be most the same, and therefore to differentiate between them I would look through each of them and then label them according to what is on them, this would help me in the long run, so I can choose the right video to use.
This is the in and out point where on the original videos you can select the points to which you want to then import to the new sequence and add them where they are appropriate. The Keyboard commands are 'i' and 'o'.

After finishing my full video adding in everything that I would need I then have to export it to a QuickTime Movie, this will then allow me to use it in DVD Studio Pro, as well as play it into Quick Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment