Tuesday 8 December 2009

My decision

For my project I had first decided to do a Time Capsule on a full art movement, which was Pop Art, but after going more in depth of the movement I found that I particularly liked just one artist from the movement, this person was Roy Lichtenstien. I feel that Lichtenstein has many different pieces that interest me. For example:





















Each of these pieces are lively and there is many different things going on at the same time. Lastly I feel that the outburst and inventive nature of Lichtenstein's work is what I would like to look into, also I really like the different bold colours that he used.
Using Roy Lichtenstein as the base of my project I feel is a good decision because he has got many pieces of work that I could use for my postcards, posters as well as the outside of the box itself.
For example I could use the dots that he uses insome of his work and create a pattern on the outside of the box in the style of his work.

No comments:

Post a Comment